IDS WEEKEND reports

Mar 9, 2006 12:00 am

All About Me:

Anne Elaine Rebeck, a senior, is currently studying photography and is the photo editor for the Weekend magazine. "With photography, I didn't know there was anything that could evoke such emotion out of me, and I want to be able to create that for other people. "Photography is extremely important because you can document time. The right photography is priceless. It's worth more than any amount of words." When Rebeck isn't out shooting with a Canon digital camera, here's what this Indiana native gets into:

Mar 8, 2006 4:15 pm

All About Me:

CRAZY HORSE FOOD AND DRINK EMPORIUM 214 W. FIFTH STREET They're back. Latin dance parties and local bands plan to rock Second Story for the second time around, as the bar opens after a short hiatus. Owner Phil Rhoade says the bar is available for benefits and special parties for anyone and everyoneys Second Story has gone back to the basic things that worked for their crowd in the past, like booking local ban,.

The infamous Hairy Bear, described on the Bear's drink menu as capable of making patrons "want to climb walls," consists of six shots of three different liquors. Though the original idea was conceptualized nearly 20 years ago, general manager Jim Reef says nobody really ordered it until five years ago.

There's never been a better time to be a part of the crew from the dirty South. The artists and albums coming out of the area are leading the rap charts. Representing the ATL, the YoungBloodZ Drankin' Patnaz goes down as smooth as your favorite shot.

More Articles »

Recent Media