Dirty south Drankin' that goes down smoothly

There's never been a better time to be a part of the crew from the dirty South. The artists and albums coming out of the area are leading the rap charts. Representing the ATL, the YoungBloodZ Drankin' Patnaz goes down as smooth as your favorite shot. \nIn the spirit of the dirty South, J Bo and Sean Paul have brought an album that will get parties going and make listeners roll down their windows so everyone can hear the crunk beats. \nIn "Damn!," fellow rappers Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz help put the same sweet flavor into the song that they put into "Get Low" with the Ying Yang Twins. The song is already a popular hit at the clubs and radio stations nationwide.\nThe title song "Drankin' Patnaz" will remind most listeners of their best friend, their bud or the one that will throw back a beer in the middle of the afternoon with them just because they've had a bad day. The music is good and fitting for an album with so many alcohol references.\nThe YoungBloodz are the perfect addition to an already growing dirty south hip-hop dynasty. Drankin' Patnaz is the perfect album to do some drankin' to this fall. Collaborations with Lil' Jon, Killer Mike and other dirty South rap kings make the album one smooth listen.