IDS file photo

Law professor comments on debated TSA policies

IU Maurer School of Law Distinguished Professor and privacy expert Fred Cate argued the new TSA policies are a waste of valuable resources that could be better used in attempting to identify likely terrorists.

More articles »

camocobrief040921.jpeg

Sophomores Yatziri Moreno, left, and Meg Heinisch, right, meet Aug. 24, 2020, behind Bryan Hall. Monroe County’s physical distancing and mask requirements will stay in place until May 28, Penny Caudill, Monroe County Health Department Administrator, said at Bloomington’s weekly COVID-19 press conference Friday.

spiumsawards040921-jpg

Coach Todd Yeagley talks to his team after IU defeated the University of Connecticut in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Nov. 18, 2020, at Bill Armstrong Stadium. Yeagley won the Big Ten Best Coach of the Year award Friday.

opiusg040721.jpg

The IU Student Government Election Commission declared the Elevate campaign the preliminary winner of the IUSG president and vice president election April 6. There were an unprecedented 23 total election complaints.

spiumtrecap040421.jpg

IU tennis junior Carson Haskins watches the ball against the University of Notre Dame Feb. 1, 2020, at the IU Tennis Center. The Hoosiers went 1-1 over the weekend, losing 0-4 to the No. 24 ranked Michigan Wolverines on Saturday and beating the Michigan State Spartans 6-1 Sunday.

More media »