IDS file photo

Law professor comments on debated TSA policies

IU Maurer School of Law Distinguished Professor and privacy expert Fred Cate argued the new TSA policies are a waste of valuable resources that could be better used in attempting to identify likely terrorists.

More articles »

spiufbpreview100522.jpg

Then-senior defensive back Bryant Fitzgerald holds his hands in the shape of a heart prior to Indiana’s football game against Idaho on Sept. 11, 2021, at Memorial Stadium. Indiana will face Michigan at 12 p.m. Oct. 8, at Memorial Stadium for the IU homecoming game.

spiumsbrief100422.jpg

Students cross the street Aug. 24, 2021, outside of the Kelley School of Business's Hodge Hall. IU announced a partnership between the Kelley School of Business and the Major League Soccer Players Association, allowing them to earn a master's degree or certificate through the school.

caindigenous100522.jpg

A couple participates in a group dance during the IU Traditional Powwow on April 9, 2022, at the Marching Hundred Hall. The Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs will host a presentation at the Sample Gates to celebrate the Indigenous People's Day proclamation on Oct. 10.

caiusgcourt100422.jpg

The former IU Student Government office is seen Jan. 16, 2022, in the Student Involvement Tour at the Indiana Memorial Union. A writ of certiorari filed by sophomore Brink Wolak petitioned the IUSG Supreme Court to review their previous ruling to extend the deadline for candidate financial statements.  

More media »