Lotus to announce festival lineup at release party June 29

<p>Saraswathi Ranganathan leads the audience through a meditation exercise Sept. 25, 2021, during the Lotus World Music and Arts Festival on the stage of the Buskirk-Chumley Theater. Lotus Education &amp; Arts Foundation will conduct a lineup release party for the annual festival June 29.</p>

Saraswathi Ranganathan leads the audience through a meditation exercise Sept. 25, 2021, during the Lotus World Music and Arts Festival on the stage of the Buskirk-Chumley Theater. Lotus Education & Arts Foundation will conduct a lineup release party for the annual festival June 29.

Lotus Education & Arts Foundation will conduct a lineup release party for their annual Lotus World Music and Arts Festival on June 29. The event will be from 6-8:30 p.m. at Switchyard Brewing Company.

At the release party, attendees can buy an advance festival weekend pass and get on the guest list to the Saturday night Artist After-Party, enter the raffle to win one of several door prizes, and sign up to volunteer at the festival. 

Lotus World Music and Arts Festival is a music and performing arts festival held in Bloomington over four days. The 29th annual festival will be Sept. 22-25 and will be spread across multiple venues. 

More information is available on the Lotus Education & Arts Foundation website.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.