arts iu auditorium performances music

Conan Gray to perform at the IU Auditorium Oct. 1 as part of ‘Superache’ Tour

entconangray061922.jpg

Conan Gray, American singer and songwriter, will make a stop in Bloomington for his upcoming “Superache” tour. Gray will perform at 8 p.m. on Oct. 1 at the IU Auditorium.

A special fan presale goes live on Gray’s official website at 10 a.m. on June 21. Fans can sign up for access via Gray’s website. General sale begins at 10 a.m. on June 24. 

Tickets may be purchased on the IU Auditorium website or in person at the IU Auditorium Box Office, which is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ticket prices start at $29.50. 

IU Auditorium will also offer the Conan Gray Q&A Package, which will include early access to the venue, entry to an intimate, moderated Q&A with Gray and several merchandise items. The “Superache” VIP Package will include early access to the venue and several merchandise items. Conan Gray Q&A Package will cost $199 and the Superache VIP Package will cost $125. More information and tickets can be found on the IU Auditorium website.

The tour will be Gray’s first support of his second full-length album “Superache.” The album will be released on June 24. 

The album will feature already released singles “People Watching,” “Astronomy,” “Yours,” “Jigsaw” and “Memories” and along with seven new songs. 

Since releasing original demos on his YouTube channel at 15 years old, Gray has emerged as one of the pop superstars of his generation. Gray’s debut album “Kid Krow” reached No.5 on the Billboard’s Top 200 and  No.1 on the BillboardPop’s Albums chart, according to the IU auditorium press release. 

In the summer of 2020, when Gray’s song “Heather” topped charts around the world, artist Elton John publicly praised Gray for being the only artist on the Spotify top 50 to have written the song entirely on their own, according to the IU Auditorium press release.

More information and additional tour dates are available on Gray’s website.