Comedian Sydnee Washington to perform at the Comedy Attic this weekend

<p>Sydnee Washington, a comedian, actress and podcaster, will perform at 7 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. Feb. 11 and 12 at the Comedy Attic. Washington is a the host of the podcast “Hobby Hunter” and co-hosts the podcast “The Unofficial Expert.”</p>

Sydnee Washington, a comedian, actress and podcaster, will perform at 7 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. Feb. 11 and 12 at the Comedy Attic. Washington is a the host of the podcast “Hobby Hunter” and co-hosts the podcast “The Unofficial Expert.”

Sydnee Washington, a comedian, actress and podcaster, will perform at the Comedy Attic for a Valentine’s Day weekend special event. Washington will perform at 7 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. on both Friday, Feb. 11, and Saturday, Feb. 12. 

Washington is the host of her own Instagram Live show “Syd Can Cook.” She is also the host of the Headgum podcast “Hobby Hunter” and a co-host on the Forever Dog podcast “The Unofficial Expert,” according to the Comedy Attic website. 

Washington’s humor about self-love, dating both sexes and ways to party safely as a woman is original and refreshing, according to the Comedy Attic website.

Student tickets are $15 and general admission tickets are $18. Tickets can be purchased on the Comedy Attic website.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.