arts performances

Tickets now on sale for 'Westward Bound' at Buskirk-Chumley Theater

entwestwardbrief040719.jpg

Tickets are on sale now for local circus arts studio Stage Flight Circus Arts’ new production, “Westward Bound with Stage Flight Circus Arts,” which will take place at 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. May 25 and 3 p.m. May 26 at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater. Ticket prices range from $10-17. They can be purchased online, by phone or at the theater’s box office.

According to a press release, “Westward Bound” will transport audiences to a town in the Old West full of feuds, friendships and a frenzy of acrobatics.

“Stage Flight Circus Arts performers will present aerial acts, feats of strength and beautiful choreography, and the show will be filled with enough action, music and lights to lasso your heart,” the press release said.

Stage Flight Circus Arts is a multi-disciplinary circus arts studio in Bloomington. It offers a variety of classes for people of all ages and skill levels.

“Westward Bound” is Stage Flight’s fourth annual show at the Buskirk-Chumley. Though this year’s voyage will travel back to the old west, previous shows have taken attendees to the jungle and beyond.

“Last year’s ‘A Jungle Adventure’ brought monkeys, frogs, and a bumbling explorer to the BCT stage, delighting more than 700 adults and children with amazing costumes, dramatic scenes, and silly adventures,” the Buskirk-Chumley’s press release said.