David Wolfe Bender

More articles »

castateofthecity022521.jpg

Mayor John Hamilton gives his State of the City address Thursday over Zoom. In his sixth State of the City address, Mayor Hamilton emphasized how the city can move forward with the economic and social effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.

cacovidconference012221.jpg

City of Bloomington employees meet Jan. 22 on Zoom to discuss COVID-19 related problems. Kirk White, IU-Bloomington COVID Response Unit lead, said that out-of-state students or faculty who need a second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination will not be able to do so in Indiana.

caiusg121520.png

A screenshot from the Nov. 15 IU Student Government meeting. After debate at the last meeting of the semester, IUSG Congress approved a constitutional measure to add a minimum of 31 seats in the body of Congress for different multicultural groups.

IUSG.jpg

A screenshot from the IU Student Government congress meeting Dec. 6 over Zoom. The IUSG Congress has been meeting online all semester and will continue to do so for the time being.

IMG_0013.jpg

Documents obtained by the Indiana Daily Student show on Sept. 10, Kyle Reynolds and Charlie Willis, two of ReviveIU’s leaders, submitted a complaint against ReImagineIU, their coalition’s main competitor. The 76-page complaint alleged multiple violations of the election code and asked IUSG’s election commission to disqualify nearly all of ReImagineIU’s candidates. 

More media »