Limestone Comedy Festival to feature Chad Daniels, Bob the Drag Queen and more

<p>Comedian Doug Benson introduces a taping of the &quot;Doug Benson Movie Interruption&quot; during the Limestone Comedy Festival on June 8, 2013, at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater. <a href="" target=""></a>The 2022 Limestone Comedy Festival will be May 12-14 and will feature 66 different comedians and performers.</p>

Comedian Doug Benson introduces a taping of the "Doug Benson Movie Interruption" during the Limestone Comedy Festival on June 8, 2013, at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater. The 2022 Limestone Comedy Festival will be May 12-14 and will feature 66 different comedians and performers.

The Limestone Comedy Festival will be May 12-14 and will feature 66 different comedians and performers.

The annual festival’s headliners include James Adomian, Chad Daniels, Bob the Drag Queen, Ashley Gavin, Caitlin Peluffo, Irene Tu, Emil Wakim and Emma Willmann. 

There will also be a live taping of the podcast “The Mike Adams Show” at 7:30 p.m. May 13 at the Bishop and a live taping of the podcast “We’re Having Gay Sex” at 4 p.m. May 12 at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater.

The full performer list and schedule are available on the Limestone Comedy Festival website. 

Throughout the weekend, comedians will perform in multiple venues, including the Comedy Attic, Buskirk-Chumley Theater, the Bishop, the Backdoor, the Blockhouse, Upland Brewery, Cardinal Spirits and Atlas Ballroom. All venues are 21 and over, except for the Comedy Attic and the Buskirk-Chumley Theater, which are 18 and over. 

The festival was founded in 2013 by Mat Alano-Martin and Jared Thompson and they were joined in co-directorship by Dwight Simmons in 2020, according to the Limestone Comedy Festival website. 

To attend, people can purchase VIP or Verified Very Incredibly Important Party Person (VVIIPP) Limestone badges. These badges guarantee seating for all venues and acts with some added perks like autographed posters or brunch with some of the performers.

People can also purchase a three-day badge for entry to all events for the duration of the festival or a two-day badge for entry to events on Friday and Saturday. The festival is also selling tickets for individual shows. Tickets, badges and more information are available on the Limestone Comedy Festival website.  

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.