We've redesigned our website, please let us know what you think.

Advanced showing of “Freaky” this Friday at IMU Whittenberger Auditorium

<p> </p>

IU Union Board Films will be showing an advanced screening of the movie “Freaky” starring Vince Vaughn and Kathryn Newton at 8 p.m. Friday at the Indiana Memoria Union Whittenberger Auditorium.

“Freaky,” scheduled to come out Nov. 13, comes from the same director as “Happy Death Day.” 

The Union Board website describes “Freaky” as “a twisted take on the body-swap movie when a teenage girl switches bodies with a relentless serial killer.”

Tamar Sher, the Universal Pictures Campus U representative and marketing intern at IU, said this movie is a good movie for just after Halloween. 

“I'm just so excited that IU has one of these exclusive opportunities to be able to view the film before it really comes out and I hope that everyone enjoys that,” Sher said.

There will be a 50-person capacity, and attendees will begin to be seated 30 minutes before the beginning of the movie. 

This event is free and open to IU students only. Students must RSVP on the BeInvolved website and arrive before 7:50 p.m. However, students who do not RSVP can still attend and will instead be placed in a standby line that will begin to be let in at 7:50 p.m.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments