Who will survive in Shakespeare's bloodiest play ‘Titus Andronicus?’

<p>Titus Andronicus, played by Reid Henry. IU Theatre’s production of Shakespeare’s “Titus Andronicus” runs Jan. 18-26 at the Ruth N. Halls Theatre.&nbsp;</p>

Titus Andronicus, played by Reid Henry. IU Theatre’s production of Shakespeare’s “Titus Andronicus” runs Jan. 18-26 at the Ruth N. Halls Theatre. 

IU Theatre’s production of Shakespeare’s “Titus Andronicus” runs Jan. 18-26 at the Ruth N. Halls Theatre. Considered to be his bloodiest play, the production offers more than 20 characters who may or may not die brutally. To help you keep track of characters, grab a pencil and bring this page to the show. Can you guess who lives and who dies?

Rules

Before the production, consider all of the characters carefully. If you think someone will die by the end of the show, mark the “Will Die" box by their name. If they die, mark "Dead." For every character you correctly guess who dies, you gain one point. For every character who dies that you didn’t mark, you lose a point. For every character who you marked would die but survived, you lose a point. 

At intermission, feel free to change your guesses for characters who are still alive. After the show, tally your score and compare with friends.

Clark Gudas and Ty Vinson and Tristan Jackson

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments