Fox’s ‘Big Noon Kickoff’ to come to Bloomington for Indiana football homecoming weekend

spiufbbrief100422.jpg

This Saturday, Indiana will host Fox’s “Big Noon Kickoff” ahead of its homecoming matchup against No. 4 Michigan, according to an Indiana Football Twitter post.

The preview show will air live from 10 a.m. to noon, right up to kick off between the Hoosiers and Wolverines. Fans can attend the event for free, and it will take place at Memorial Stadium’s South End Zone Plaza.

The show includes host Rob Stone, who will be joined by football analysts Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn and Urban Meyer. The show tends to also feature appearances from special guests.

This marks the first time “Big Noon Kickoff” will be in Bloomington, and Indiana will be the ninth Big Ten team to host the show. This will be No. 4 Michigan’s third consecutive appearance in the host game for the show.

Indiana hosted Big Ten Network’s “BTN Tailgate Show” prior to its week three matchup with Western Kentucky University.

The Hoosiers will take on the Wolverines at noon Saturday, and the game will be broadcast on Fox.

Follow reporters Garrett Newman (@GarrettNewman20) and Jacob Spudich (@spudichjacob) and columnist Will Foley (@foles24) for updates throughout the Indiana football season.