One week later, no suspects in on-campus swastika case, IUPD said

<p>A swastika was found underneath a 10th Street bridge on Dec. 4 near Eigenmann Hall and Tulip Tree apartments. IU Police Department said it does not have any suspects in the on-campus incident.</p>

A swastika was found underneath a 10th Street bridge on Dec. 4 near Eigenmann Hall and Tulip Tree apartments. IU Police Department said it does not have any suspects in the on-campus incident.

IU Police Department does not have any suspects in the on-campus incident in which a swastika was drawn onto a 10th Street bridge near Eigenmann Hall, an IUPD spokesperson said in an email Monday. 

The on-campus swastika was one of three found in Bloomington during the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah. IUPD is still asking those who may have any information to contact the department. 

The off-campus incidents are being investigated by the Bloomington Police Department. The case remains active, and the department assigned it to a detective, a BPD spokesperson said in an email Monday. 

It is unclear if the three incidents are at all connected, an IUPD spokesperson said.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.