IU Health Bloomington COVID-19 vaccine site and community testing site closed Tuesday

<p>IU Health Bloomington Hospital is located at 601 W. Second St. IU Health and Monroe County COVID-19 vaccine distribution sites will close Tuesday due to inclement weather.</p>

IU Health Bloomington Hospital is located at 601 W. Second St. IU Health and Monroe County COVID-19 vaccine distribution sites will close Tuesday due to inclement weather.

The IU Health vaccination sites in Bloomington and Paoli, Indiana will be closed Tuesday due to the winter storm, according to a Monday Monroe County press release. The Monroe Convention Center was not scheduled to be open Tuesday.

Monroe County residents who had an appointment will be contacted with information on how to reschedule. The press release did not say how people will be contacted but mentioned that people should follow the IU Health Facebook pages for updates on cancellations.

The COVID-19 community testing site on Morton Street and the Optum at Armory COVID-19 testing site will also be closed.

IU Health and Monroe County will continue to monitor the weather throughout the week to determine any more closures, officials said at a Friday conference call.

Stay on top of the COVID-19 and vaccination news. This weekly newsletter will package our coverage of cornavirus news, updates and the critical information you need to know.

Comments