Wrestler stars in horrible, asinine movie

"This is the true story of seven jailbirds picked to live in an abandon hotel and find out what happens when people stop acting nice and start getting their eyes gouged out by a mental psycho path." No, "See No Evil" doesn't begin with this voice-over, but with all the arguing, hooking up and drugs, it's nothing more than a bad episode of "The Real World." Except people die. \nA group of young inmates are sent to clean up an abandoned hotel for a city work release program (smart idea), where an insane killer happens to live. Apparently inmates are now allowed designer clothes, beauty products and cell phones in jail as long as they are young and hot. Back in the day some nuns messed up our killer, Jacob Goodnight (played by WWE wrestler Kane), by making him wash his sins out of his eyes (or something like that, I don't know I kind of stopped paying attention) and now he gouges out the eyes of his victims. Turns out the victims were the lucky ones because, wait for it…wait for it… with their eyes scratched out they'll never have to watch this movie (ooh bet you weren't expecting that.) \nKane mopes around looking like the lovechild of John C. Reilly and the Hulk killing the kids, nothing too exciting. On a side note, my cousin used to work for the WWE and back in 5th grade I went backstage (or whatever you call backstage at a wrestling match) and met several wrestlers including Kane. So I saw Kane without his mask on, which was huge back then because Kane aaaalways wore a mask, but now since he's doing a whole movie without one, I guess it's not that big of a deal. Anyways... I could talk about all the crappy camera angles and weird ghost noises used (even though the hotel isn't haunted) but there's really no point, just don't see this movie.\nIn all fairness, "See No Evil" isn't much worse than its predecessors in a long list of bad horror movies to fly out of theaters this year. The sad part is how audiences continue to flock to these films. Even against "The DaVinci Code," "See No Evil" managed to have a pretty decent opening weekend. While you can't really expect much from a movie financed by the WWE and directed by a porn director (Gregory Dark), you'd at least think a porn director would know how to pleasure an audience. Guess not.