Deepak Singh Bhadoriya

More articles »

cacitycouncil032522.jpg

The Johnson Creamery building as seen on March 29, 2022. A majority of councilmembers on the Bloomington City Council said Wednesday they support the creation of a historic district on the Johnson Creamery building site. A final vote will be taken next week.

cadining020322-jpg.jpg

Students grabbing lunch at The Mix at the Indiana Memorial Union Jan. 31, 2022 are pictured. Notable IMU dining changes this semester include new restaurant options at The Globe, different Starbucks hours and the closure of the Tudor Room.

cafaculty020322.jpg

Professor David Polly, chair of the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, is photographed in his office at IU on Jan. 31, 2022. Polly has been selected as an American Association for the Advancement of Science Fellow for his contributions in paleontology.

calaw111721.jpg

IU Maurer School of Law is seen Nov. 15, 2021, on 211 S. Indiana Ave. Jeff Thomas, director of legal programs for Kaplan, said the increase of applicants raises the competitiveness of the admissions process, and students will need to perform better overall to be admitted.

cajapaneseban111221.jpg

IU alumnus Eric Langowski and John Applegate, Interim Provost and Executive Vice President of the IU Bloomington campus, unveil a plaque describing the treatment of Japanese Americans during World War II on Nov. 12, 2021, at Shreve Auditorium. The ceremony dedicated a Japanese American Ban Memorial to bring awareness to and apologize for IU’s history of denying admission to Japanese American students during World War II. 

More media »

Marketplace