Deepak Singh Bhadoriya

calaw111721.jpg

IU Maurer School of Law is seen Nov. 15, 2021, on 211 S. Indiana Ave. Jeff Thomas, director of legal programs for Kaplan, said the increase of applicants raises the competitiveness of the admissions process, and students will need to perform better overall to be admitted.

cajapaneseban111221.jpg

IU alumnus Eric Langowski and John Applegate, Interim Provost and Executive Vice President of the IU Bloomington campus, unveil a plaque describing the treatment of Japanese Americans during World War II on Nov. 12, 2021, at Shreve Auditorium. The ceremony dedicated a Japanese American Ban Memorial to bring awareness to and apologize for IU’s history of denying admission to Japanese American students during World War II. 

caclimate110921.jpg

Panelists (left to right) City of Bloomington Senior Environmental Planner Linda Thompson, IU Senior Amanda Christophe and IU Ph.D. student Trevor Memmott speak during the Student Involvement & Leadership Center's community engagement event on Nov. 9, 2021 at the Indiana Memorial Union. IU students, faculty and community members attended the event on climate change and climate justice Tuesday night.

cawhitten110421.jpg

IU President Pamela Whitten delivers a speeh during her inauguration Nov. 4, 2021, in the IU Auditorium. Indiana Univeristy -Purdue University Indianapolis will also have a celebration in honor of her inauguration at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 5 at the IUPUI Campus Center.

cadiamuertos110221-2-jpg

IU sophomore Leslie Lara paints the box as an ofrenda at Día de los Muertos event on Nov. 2, 2021, at the La Casa Latino Culture Center. The Center was filled with students as they made their own ofrendas, or altars for loved ones who had died.

More media »