POSTGAME:

Talk about a blowout. IU wins 92-40. Rod Wilmont came alive in the second half tallying 15 points and grabbing six rebounds. He had a double-double on the night with 20 total points and 10 total boards.

It was pretty much total IU domination all half. Even when its bench was in late in the game, (Xavier Keeling, Adam Ahfeld and Kyle Tabar) the Hoosiers were still pouring it on the Leathernecks.

IU handled the ball the best they have all season, as the team committed a scant three turnovers.

This should give the Hoosiers some nice momentum going into Saturday's tilt against the Kentucky Wildcats in Lexington.

Matt and Eamonn will have stories in tomorrow's edition of the Indiana Daily Student for you perusal.

Have a good night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALFTIME :

Your stat of the half, ladies and gentlemen? IU has attempted 15 3-pointers. Besides Lance Stemler who has connected on 3-of-4 everyone else (Armon Bassett, Roderick Wilmont and A.J. Ratliff) has hit one. Which may sounds bad, but IU is 6-of-15 for the half. That equates out to 40 percent from beyond the arc. I'm sure Coach Sampson won't complain about that percentage.

And the score? IU leads 41-21. The Leathernecks kept it close early on, but a few 3-pointers and D.J. White blocks later, IU has pulled away.

Earl Calloway has six assists at half. And unlike most games this year, IU is real low in the turnover department. They only have one at half.

Perhaps it's an Adam Ahfeld/Kyle Tabar night.

We'll see you after the game.

Tonight for you Hoosier fans out there, we have the vaunted Leathernecks of Western Illinois University vs. IU.

Western Illinois is 3-4 on this young season. We are peering through the WIU media guide right now. On the cover is Troy Okeson, a guard on the Western squad who looks like a cross between Maverick star Dirk Nowitzki and broadcaster Bill Walton.

Like all games at Assembly Hall this season, we won't be live-blogging the affair but feel free to leave comments and we will approve them at halftime.

We'll see you then for a quick update.