Finding the Perfect Ride Made Easy: EpicVIN Assists Indiana Students in Choosing Their First Car with Exclusive Discount

Choosing the right car as a student can be a daunting task, filled with uncertainty and questions about the vehicle's history and reliability. Recognizing the challenges faced by students in Indiana, EpicVIN is proud to introduce its special offer - a discounted Unlimited Package, designed to provide unmatched benefits for those seeking reliable vehicle information.

EpicVIN understands the struggles students encounter when searching for their first car. Whether it's uncertainty about the car's condition, previous accidents, or potential hidden issues, the process can be overwhelming. That's where EpicVIN comes in as a trusted partner, offering a comprehensive solution to these problems.

Unlocking the Benefits of the Unlimited Package

With EpicVIN's Unlimited Package, students gain access to an unlimited number of vehicle history reports for a fixed monthly fee. This package provides a wealth of vital information, including the vehicle's history, accident records, odometer readings, title and ownership history, sales history with pictures, and much more. Armed with this knowledge, students can confidently make well-informed decisions about their first car.

To further support Indiana students in their car-buying journey, EpicVIN is offering an exclusive 20% discount on the first month's subscription to the Unlimited Package. This enticing offer makes it even more affordable for students to access crucial information and ensure they make a smart investment in their new wheels.

How to Avail the Discount

1. Click on the link Indiana License Plate Lookup.
  2. Enter the VIN or license plate on the pre-check page.
  3. Choose the Unlimited package.
  4. Click on "Have a promo code?" and enter the code "Students".
  5. Witness the price change, reflecting the exciting discount.
  6. Proceed to make the payment and enjoy the benefits of this exclusive offer.

As the go-to resource for vehicle history reports, EpicVIN empowers Indiana students to embark on their car-buying journey with confidence. By choosing the Unlimited Package, students can access vital information on any number of vehicles, helping them find the perfect match for their needs and budget. Make your first car purchase a smooth ride!