Indiana football lands 2024 commitments from defensive backs Judah Jenkins, Keion Dunlap

spiufbbrief061923

Indiana football landed a pair of 2024 three-star defensive back commitments from Judah Jenkins and Keion Dunlap Monday afternoon. Jenkins and Dunlap marked the Hoosiers’ eighth and ninth commitments for the class.

Jenkins, an Olney, Maryland native is rated as the 32nd overall player in the state, and the 104th -ranked corner in the country, according to 247Sports. Jenkins fielded nearly 30 other offers from both Power 5 and Mid Major schools, including Boston College University, University of Mississippi and Wake Forest University, among others.

In his junior season, Jenkins tallied 20 tackles and a fumble recovery. The 5-foot-11, 175-pound corner is the second defensive back the Hoosiers have secured commitments from for the 2024 class.

Dunlap, a safety from Enterprise, Alabama, is rated as the 28th overall player in Alabama and the 55th overall safety in the country, per 247Sports. The 6-foot-1, 190-pound defensive back chose Indiana over schools such as Auburn University, Mississippi State University and Penn State.

Dunlap was offered a spot on Indiana’s team in March and made his official visit to Bloomington over this past weekend. His commitment represents the ninth of the 2024 class for Indiana and the third from a defensive back.