Where to buy IU and Bloomington merch

caiugear121322.jpg

Although many graduates are leaving campus behind and looking toward bigger things, their university will always have a special place in their life. For those graduating seniors and their parents who want a small piece of IU or Bloomington memorabilia, here are the places to visit before leaving college behind. 

On-campus locations 

The Indiana Memorial Union Bookstore is the go-to spot on campus and official store for IU apparel and merchandise. With three stories of product, there’s bound to be something that appeals to graduates as they move onto the next stage of their life. 

For those who love  Indiana sports, look no further than the IU Varsity Shop, located both in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall and on the corner of Kirkwood and Indiana Avenue. As the official store for IU Athletics gear, the Varsity Shop sells a variety of Hoosiers merch, including the famous candy-striped pants.  

Off-campus locations 

Tracks is located on Kirkwood just a few minutes from Sample Gates. Along with the standard merch fare, Tracks doubles as a record store, making this a favorite haunt for music lovers.  

The Indiana Shop has two locations close to campus: one on Third Street across from the Jacobs School of Music, and another on Kirkwood Avenue right next to Nick’s English Hut. Visit Bloomington calls this store the “ultimate Indiana University fan shop,” and its wide variety of product and popularity lives up to that title. 

Greetings is just a couple of doors down from the Indiana Shop, located on the intersection of Kirkwood Avenue and North Dunn Street. Though small, this spot is known for its wide selection of T-shirts with trendy designs.