‘BTN Tailgate Show’ coming to Bloomington for Indiana football vs. Western Kentucky

spiufbbrief091422.jpg

This Saturday, the Big Ten Network’s “BTN Tailgate Show” will be held at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall ahead of Indiana’s matchup with Western Kentucky University, according to an IU Athletics announcement.  

The preview show will air live from 10 a.m. to noon, after the conclusion of “The Walk” right up to kickoff. All fans are invited to attend the event outside Assembly Hall’s west entrance for free.  

[Related: COLUMN: 2022 Indiana football can surpass its 2021 self by beating Western Kentucky]

Hosts, Mike Hall and Brock Vereen, will be joined by a couple of Indiana Athletics greats throughout the show. Olympic gold medalist and eight-time NCAA swimming champion Lily King and Indiana football All-American Anthony Thompson will be in attendance, along with social media personality Joey Mulinaro.  

This is the first time the “BTN Tailgate Show” has been in Bloomington since Sept. 21, 2019, when Indiana took on and eventually beat the University of Connecticut, 38-3.  

The Hoosiers come into their matchup with the Hilltoppers as a 6.5-point favorite. The game will kick off at noon Saturday and air on BTN.