Emmy Award-winning anchor Juju Chang to speak at Presidents Hall

<p>A photograph promoting Juju Chang&#x27;s event is pictured. Juju Chang will have a discussion about her career and experience in journalism at 7 p.m. Thursday in Presidents Hall.</p><p></p>

A photograph promoting Juju Chang's event is pictured. Juju Chang will have a discussion about her career and experience in journalism at 7 p.m. Thursday in Presidents Hall.

Emmy Award-winning news anchor Juju Chang will lead a discussion about her career and experience in journalism at 7 p.m. Thursday in Presidents Hall, according to the IU Bloomington Arts and Events calendar. Chang is the co-anchor of Nightline on ABC News and regularly contributes to Good Morning America and 20/20, according to her ABC News biography.

IU senior lecturer Anne Ryder will moderate the discussion, which is free for all attendees.

The conversation is part of IU’s Korea Remixed program, a series of events celebrating IU’s ties to the Korean community.

The series, which began Jan. 4 with an art exhibit by Su A Chae, explores traditional aspects of Korean culture through a modern lens, according to the IU Arts and Humanities website. The series is planned to continue through the semester, with the last event scheduled for April 23.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.