Kilroy’s on Kirkwood to reopen this weekend

<p>Kilroy&#x27;s on Kirkwood is located at 502 E. Kirkwood Ave. KOK will reopen Friday after remaining closed for a year due to the pandemic, according to a statement released on Instagram Tuesday night.</p><p><br/></p>

Kilroy's on Kirkwood is located at 502 E. Kirkwood Ave. KOK will reopen Friday after remaining closed for a year due to the pandemic, according to a statement released on Instagram Tuesday night.

Kilroy’s on Kirkwood will reopen Friday after remaining closed for a year due to the pandemic, according to a statement released on Instagram Tuesday night.

In the statement, Kilroy’s said masks will be required when patrons are not seated, and all tables will be spaced six feet apart. This procedure is similar to protocols implemented at Kilroy’s Sports, which reopened in February.

According to the statement, reservations will be required prior to arrival via the LineLeap app to avoid large crowds gathering outside. Tables can be reserved in two-to three-hour slots. Every group must stay with the group they arrived with and not move between tables. Each person will be required to get a contact tracing pass on the LineLeap app to enter the venue. 

Most seating will be outside, so table reservations can be made the day of to accommodate possible inclement weather.

At the end of each time slot, tables will be disinfected, according to the statement, and the next round of customers will then be permitted to enter the venue.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments