Tickets for 'An Evening with Josh Peck' at IU Auditorium sell out

<p>Josh Peck will speak March 3 at the IU Auditorium in “An Evening with Josh Peck."</p>

Josh Peck will speak March 3 at the IU Auditorium in “An Evening with Josh Peck."

Actor Josh Peck will speak at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the IU Auditorium in “An Evening with Josh Peck.” Tickets for the event are sold out after they first went on sale Feb. 22. . 

Peck is best known for his role as Josh Nichols in the Nickelodeon sitcom “Drake & Josh.” During the show’s four seasons, he acted alongside co-star Drake Bell.

This event is presented by the Union Board. Tickets were free for IU Bloomington students and $25 for the general public. The only seats left open for the talk with Peck are special reserve. 

On the day of the event at 4:30 p.m., a standby line will begin in which people can purchase any unused tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

Peck is now a YouTube star with more than 2.7 million subscribers watching his vlogs. He also has an Instagram following of 8 million followers. 

During the event, Peck will speak about the evolving landscape of comedy, social media etiquette and his experiences growing up in the public eye.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments