Jake’s announces Lil Wayne after party

Lil Wayne

All Around Entertainment and Jake’s Nightclub announced the official “I’m Still Music” After Party featuring Lil Wayne and guests.

Scheduled after Wayne’s anticipated Little 500 concert April 12, the party is designed exclusively for Weezy’s biggest fans and will give partygoers an intimate night with one of rap’s biggest stars.

“Lil Wayne is very excited to be a part of this event,” All Around Entertainment partner
Mitchell Schoeneman said. “He is definitely an artist that keeps his fans in mind.”
Doors at Jake’s will open at 11 p.m., and admission will be offered with tickets only.
Tickets are $50 for general admission and $100 for V.I.P., and they will go on sale at 7 p.m. Saturday via Ticketmaster.

Additional tickets will also be sold at Jake’s starting next week.

“Because space is a main factor here, only a limited number of tickets will be sold, and prices are subject to go up as the event gets closer,” Schoeneman said.

Both All Around Entertainment and Jake’s want to ensure that all guests will be comfortable and safe during the after party, all while giving fans a chance to get as close to Wayne as possible, they said.

Along with an exclusive V.I.P. section, bottle service and table reservation will be available per request at wayneafterparty@gmail.com.

“We are excited to bring the feel of a big city nightclub home to Bloomington, and there is no one better to do that with than Lil Wayne,” Schoeneman said.