IDS LIBS - Fauxpinion

DEFINITE NOUN is officially over, and the NOUN is officially here.

This season of GERUND may be one of the best opportunities you will ever have to DRAMATIC VERB your family, friends and community as national hardship is upon us.

While DEFINITE NOUN looks for answers to a multitude of problems, you will have a chance to plan your PLURAL NOUN this NOUN and perhaps in doing so realize a little something about yourself.

Potential NOUN: On your way down the street, you hear the piercing ding of the PLURAL NOUN. Your hand digs into your CLOTHING ARTICLE for PLURAL NOUN and a few loose bucks — not because you are trained to respond this way but because you want to VERB people in need, no matter how they arrived in their terrible situations. Just giving is enough.
You know that the GROUP OF PEOPLE is a credible organization that VERB.

Potential NOUN: By giving PLURAL NOUN to a group who will use it for the greater good, without NOUN, you are creating a level playing field for those less ADJECTIVE than you.
Giving the gift of NOUN to those in need could mean a/an ADJECTIVE life for the poor in a wealthy nation. You believe in NOUN PHRASE.

Potential NOUN: You discover that a family friend has lost her or his NOUN. With the holidays -ING VERB and the threat of his or her heat being shut off, you decide to help by –ING VERB and offering whatever resources people can spare.
This is a small but powerful NOUN for a family who is less fortunate, a small NOUN that you hope would be PAST TENSE VERB to you in the case of your own NOUN.

Potential NOUN: It would be a powerful NOUN of solidarity if that company had taken a few PLURAL NOUN on the whole, instead of -ING VERB off its workers during the holiday season. You would have done it because you understand the NOUN OR ADJECTIVE of the dollar to keep a family ADJECTIVE.
If only you and your NOUN owned that NOUN, there would not have been the wasteful GERUND that brought you to –ING VERB a needy family. You believe in public ownership of production.

Potential NOUN: You decide to live in the NOUN this ADJECTIVE season, -ING VERB each second for all that it is worth and then some. Life is ADJECTIVE, and you are living in the NOUN.

Potential NOUN: You see your life ADVERB rather than on a continuum. You ascribe to liberation theology.

Final NOUN: You are a modern socialist. There it is, simple, ADJECTIVE and powerful. Go back and re-read; there is no tomfoolery here. Equal NOUN, public NOUN, liberation theology.

Not so ADJECTIVE, now, is it?

E-mail: Your e-mail could be here!