Meet the Big Ten: Ohio State

The OSU men's team lost two key players, and all of sudden has dropped off everyone's radar. After winning a share of the Big Ten title and the Big Ten Tournament title, the Buckeyes aren't even expected to finish in the top three of the Big Ten this year.\nBut with the loss of Brian Brown and Boban Savovic, two important parts to the OSU team last year, the Buckeyes have gained experience in another area.\n"I think our best player is (senior) Brent Darby, and he's a guard but I think overall our strength is in our front court," OSU coach Jim O'Brien said. "It's a little bit of a change for how it's been the past couple of years, although we seemingly have had jumped around."\nWith Darby leading the youngsters in the backcourt, O'Brien named four players he expects to create depth for the Buckeyes.\nO'Brien said junior forward Zach Williams has become a large factor in the Buckeye offense. Williams started all but one game for OSU, where he contributed almost 10 points per game and just over five rebounds. \nAnother forward O'Brien expects to step up is junior center Velimir Radinovic, who will share playing time with sophomore Terence Dials, who came of age last year.\n"I do think our strength is in the front court even though our best player is Brent," O'Brien said. "But we need to have our other guards step up and make some significant contributions, because we need to replace the numbers Savovic and Brian Brown put up for us"