Ty Vinson

More articles »

casts020222.JPG

IU students hold a sign that reads “Shatter the Silence” on Aug. 18, 2018, in front of fraternity houses on East Third Street. Shatter the Silence will now operate as a community organization instead of as a student organization.

Valentine's Day

Ken and Pat Shidler, both 89, have been married for 67 years. The two met at IU and were involved in greek life. Ken gave Pat his fraternity pin as a symbol of pre-engagement, which Pat holds in the photo.

Antifa at Farmers' Market

Members of antifa hold a large banner stating, “Nazis out of our town” Aug. 24 outside the Monroe County Courthouse in Bloomington. The group, along with members of No Space for Hate, marched to the Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market to protest Schooner Creek Farm, which is allegedly run by people who have ties to the white nationalist group  American Identity Movement.

Antifa at Farmers' Market

A Bloomington resident and marketgoer wears a hat with the words “Love wins” on it to the Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market on Aug. 24. The woman has been outspoken in the past about the presence of vendor Schooner Creek Farm, which is run by white supremacists. 

caholi042119-8.JPG

Members of HooSher Bhangra at IU dance April 21 in Dunn Meadow during the celebration of Holi. The group performs bhangra, which is a traditional folk dance that originated in India and Pakistan.

iubb-bigten--2.jpg

Sophomore guard Aljami Durham celebrates March 14 after scoring against Ohio State during the Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament in Chicago.

More media »