Following their 89-71 loss to Ole Miss at the Puerto Rico Tipoff, IU will play Boston University at 6 p.m. tomorrow, after the Terriers fell to Kansas State 80-70. The game will not be televised.

Should IU beat BU, they will play for 5th place on Sunday at 12:30 p.m. on ESPNU versus the winner of No. 21 Georgia Tech and George Mason. Georgia Tech lost by four to No. 18 Dayton in the tournament's first game, while No. 5 Villanova narrowly escaped from George Mason this afternoon, 69-68.

Should the Terriers defeat IU, the Hoosiers would face the loser of Georgia Tech and George Mason for 7th place. That game would be at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, also on ESPNU.

Tomorrow's front draw matchups are Dayton-Villanova at 3 p.m. and Kansas State-Ole Miss at 8:30 p.m., both on the "U."

Just for fun, here are some random statistics through three games:

• Through three games, IU has blocked nine shots, compared with Ole Miss freshman Reggie Buckner who has 12 individually (the team blocked IU 12 times on Thursday)
  • Maurice Creek leads the team with 16.3 points, followed by Verdell Jones' 13.0 points and Christian Watford's 12.0
  • Derek Elston is averaging 9.0 points and 5.3 rebounds, despite averaging just 18.3 minutes
  • Jeremiah Rivers was shooting 2-of-12 (17%) through two games, but his 6-for-6 effort versus Ole Miss brought him up to 44% from the field
  • In 24 minutes of action this season, Bawa Muniru (4 in 9 mins.), Daniel Moore (3 in 12 mins.) and Brett Finkelmeier (2 in 3 mins.) have recorded a combined nine rebounds... Tijan Jobe (2 in 16 mins.) and Bobby Capobianco (1 in 18 mins.) have a total of three in 34 minutes
  • The Hoosiers have made 51.4 % of their free throws (36-70)
  • Tom Pritchard (4-7, 57.1%) is third on the team in free throw percentage, behind only Matt Roth (2-2, 100%) and Christian Watford (10-14, 71.4%)
  • IU is shooting 37.5% from behind the arc, though Devan Dumes is 2-of-10
  • Roth, sidelined with a foot injury, is o-for-1 from 3-point territory in two games (11 minutes)
  • The freshmen have hit 46.1% of their 3-point shots, led by Elston's 3-of-4 (75%) and Creek's 6-of-13 (46.2%) 3-point shooting
  • Rivers is averaging 4.7 assists per game, but also 4.0 assists
  • Eight Hoosiers are averaging more than 15 minutes per contest
  • The team is averaging 74.3 points per game, but also 18.3 turnovers