New rules prevent college coaches from watching any April AAU events, despite a number of big time tournaments this month. But that hasn't stopped IU coach Tom Crean from hitting the recruiting trail hard and watching numerous players workout at their high schools.

Thanks to Crean's Twitter feed, fans can stay up on his whereabouts (he is "out east" according to his last post), but Rick Bozich of the Louisville Courier-Journal has also mentioned several Crean sightings these last few days.

Follow the jump to see what Crean has been up to

On Monday, Bozich said IU is involved with Brandon Knight and Moses Morgan, two highly-touted juniors. Knight, a five-star point guard, is a Fort Lauderdale, Fla. native, so perhaps Crean checked him out last Friday when he was down in the Sunshine State.

Crean was also spotted watching Muncie Central's Jeremiah Davis, a big point guard who plays like Deron Williams. Davis recently shined at the IndyBall.com Shootout and he does have an offer from IU.

IU is also in the mix with Dominique Ferguson, as expected, though the 2010 five-star recruit seems pretty wide open right now.

Last, Crean, John Calipari, Jim Boeheim and Gary Williams were among several coaches watching Top 30 junior forward Will Barton, a Baltimore native. Though IU seems to be relatively deep in the backcourt the next couple years, that clearly hasn't stopped Crean from checking out some of the top junior class guards in the nation.

Crean is also still after the services of 2011 point guard Marquis Teague, a five-star recruit expected to announce his decision in the next several weeks.