sports women's basketball

Indiana women’s basketball announces televised games for 2022-23 season

spiuwbbbrief092222.jpg

Indiana women’s basketball announced its television schedule for the 2022-2023 season on Wednesday. The team will play 12 games across ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and the Big Ten Network. 

Indiana’s first televised game of the season will be on ESPN2 on Nov. 14 when it travels to Knoxville to face the University of Tennessee. The game will be followed by the Big Ten/ACC Challenge against the University of North Carolina on Dec. 1 in Bloomington, which will be broadcast on BTN. 

[Related: Indiana women’s basketball announces 2022-23 schedule

The Hoosiers will play four nationally televised games: the Tennessee game, Nebraska in Bloomington on New Year’s Day on ESPN, Purdue in West Lafayette on Feb. 5 on FS1 and defending Big Ten Tournament Champion Iowa in Iowa City on Feb. 26 on ESPN. 

BTN will televise the second leg of the Hoosier-Boilermaker rivalry on Feb. 19 in Bloomington.  

Every game of the Big Ten Tournament in Minneapolis, Minnesota on March 1-5 will be televised and other games throughout the regular season will be available on the Big Ten’s streaming service, BTN+. Schedule subject to change.

Indiana women’s basketball TV schedule 

at Tennessee | Nov. 14 | ESPN2

vs. North Carolina | Dec. 1 | BTN

vs. Nebraska | Jan. 1 | ESPN

vs. Maryland | Jan. 12 | BTN

at Michigan | Jan. 23 | BTN

vs. Ohio State | Jan. 26 | BTN 

at Purdue | Feb. 5 | FS1 

vs. Iowa | Feb. 9 | BTN 

at Ohio State | Feb. 13 | BTN 

vs. Michigan | Feb. 16 | BTN 

vs. Purdue | Feb. 19 | BTN 

at Iowa | Feb. 26 | ESPN2 

Follow reporters Will Foley (@foles24) and Matt Sebree (@mattsebree) and columnist Matt Press (@MatthewPress23) for updates throughout the game and the rest of the Indiana women’s basketball season.