Kristin Hahn and Tim Fort to discuss storytelling through film

entstorytelling041722.jpg

Kristin Hahn, executive producer of Apple TV’s “The Morning Show” and the Kelley School of Business’ 2022 Poling Chair of Business and Government, and Tim Fort, Everleigh Professor of Business Ethics and Affiliated Scholar at the Kroc Institute for International Peace at the University of Notre Dame, will hold a discussion about the power of storytelling through film. 

The discussion will be held at Shreve Auditorium at the Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. April 19.

Together, they will propose that the stories we tell can affect our perspective about each other and alter our worldview, according to the IU Theatre and Dance event page

Fort and Hahn will present several film clips, some of which draw from cinematic accounts of historical events. Other clips shown will relate to the power of the human imagination. 

These clips will touch upon the innate desire to transform conflict into common ground, thus exploring the transformative power that storytelling has through film, according to the Hutton Honors College

The event is free to attend, but space is limited. Interested attendees can request a seat by completing the event’s RSVP form. Reservations will close at 5 p.m. April 19.