Ann Coulter to speak on conservatism at IU

<p>The Kelley School of Business is located in Hodge Hall at 1275 E. 10th St. Ann Coulter is set to deliver a speech on conservatism at IU on April 1 in Hodge Hall. <em>CORRECTION: A previous version of this photo caption misspelled Ann Coulter’s name.</em></p>

The Kelley School of Business is located in Hodge Hall at 1275 E. 10th St. Ann Coulter is set to deliver a speech on conservatism at IU on April 1 in Hodge Hall. CORRECTION: A previous version of this photo caption misspelled Ann Coulter’s name.

Editor’s Note: This story was updated to reflect a change in location for the event from Hodge Hall to the Whittenberger Auditorium.

Conservative pundit and New York Times best selling author Ann Coulter is scheduled to deliver a speech at IU on April 1. 

The event, “Conservatism. Let’s Review the Evidence with Ann Coulter,” will be from 6 to 7 p.m. in the Whittenberger Auditorium. 

The event is hosted by Turning Point USA and the ISI Buckley Society, according to the event listing.

Turning Point USA is an organization that advocates for conservative values to be taught at high schools and universities. It is also known for having speakers such as Marjorie Taylor Green, Tucker Carlson and Rudy Giuliani at its events. 

The ISI Buckley Society is a similar organization that specifically focuses on encouraging conservative values in higher education. 

Coulter last spoke at IU in 2006 where she was met with many interruptions from the crowd, according to the Herald Times

The event will include a Q&A session where audience members will be allowed to ask Coulter questions. 

The event is free and open to the public, according to Eventbrite.

CORRECTION: A previous version of this story misspelled Ann Coulter's name.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.