Indiana Memorial Union Tudor Room to reopen Tuesday

<p>Members of the IU law fraternity Phi Alpha Delta talk and eat April 10, 2019, in the Tudor Room of the Indiana Memorial Union. The Tudor Room will reopen Tuesday and will operate Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.</p>

Members of the IU law fraternity Phi Alpha Delta talk and eat April 10, 2019, in the Tudor Room of the Indiana Memorial Union. The Tudor Room will reopen Tuesday and will operate Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

The Tudor Room, a buffet restaurant located in the Indiana Memorial Union, will reopen Tuesday, according to a news report from IU Bloomington Today. The restaurant will resume operating from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, according to the report.

The menu at the Tudor Room changes daily and can range from quesadillas on Friday to cajun seafood on Wednesday, according to AllMenus. Standard pricing is $14.99 per reservation, $13.49 for seniors 65+ and $11.99 for students seated after 1 p.m.

The Tudor Room closed in early February due to a workforce shortage. Individuals can make reservations through Open Table.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.