Country pop singer Mitchell Tenpenny will perform at The Bluebird on Feb. 4

<p>Country pop singer Mitchell Tenpenny will perform at 8 p.m. Feb. 4 at The Bluebird. Regular tickets are $25 on The Bluebird&#x27;s website, and attendees must be 21 or older. </p>

Country pop singer Mitchell Tenpenny will perform at 8 p.m. Feb. 4 at The Bluebird. Regular tickets are $25 on The Bluebird's website, and attendees must be 21 or older.

Country pop singer Mitchell Tenpenny will perform at The Bluebird at 8 p.m. Feb. 4. The doors open at 7 p.m. 

This show is part of his “To Us It Did” tour. He co-wrote the song with country singers Michael Hardy and Jordan Schmidt. 

Attendees are required to be 21 or older. Regular tickets to the performance will cost $25, and  VIP tickets will cost $89. Tickets are sold on The Bluebird’s website

The benefits of a VIP ticket include early entry to an intimate pre-show performance, according to The Bluebird website. There will be a meet and greet and photograph opportunity, and ticket holders will also receive a limited edition gift, signed poster and access to a Q&A session with Tenpenny. 

Like other artists, Tenpenny couldn’t tour during the heights of COVID-19. He spent that extra time writing songs, according to his website.

Tenpenny said he wanted to give his audience a variety of songs. His eight-song EP, “Midtown Diaries,” includes songs with every theme from love to heartbreak.

Tenpenny said he wants to write relatable songs for people. Helping people through break ups is everything to him, he said on his website.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.