IU to hold Moderna vaccine clinic at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall

<p>Then-junior Bryce Asher receives a COVID-19 vaccination April 12, 2021, at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. The vaccine clinic will be offering the Moderna vaccine and booster on Friday and Saturday at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in the south lobby. </p><ul></ul>

Then-junior Bryce Asher receives a COVID-19 vaccination April 12, 2021, at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. The vaccine clinic will be offering the Moderna vaccine and booster on Friday and Saturday at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in the south lobby.

IU will hold a Moderna vaccine clinic Friday and Saturday at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, according to an IU Today article.

The clinic will administer doses of the Moderna vaccine, including booster shots, according to the article. Individuals can sign up for an appointment on the Indiana Department of Health vaccine portal.

The clinic will be open to anyone ages 18 and older, including individuals who aren’t students, staff or faculty at IU, according to the article. The clinic will run from 12 to 6 p.m. on Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.

Stay on top of the COVID-19 and vaccination news. This weekly newsletter will package our coverage of cornavirus news, updates and the critical information you need to know.