Sounds of Indiana offers Singing Mother’s Day-Grams

<p>The Sounds of Indiana chorus delivers a Singing Valentine in 2017. Every year, Sounds of Indiana does Singing Valentines and Singing Mother&#x27;s Day-Grams, but this year they conducted them virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic. <br/></p>

The Sounds of Indiana chorus delivers a Singing Valentine in 2017. Every year, Sounds of Indiana does Singing Valentines and Singing Mother's Day-Grams, but this year they conducted them virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic. 

Sounds of Indiana, a Bloomington-based male chorus, is offering Singing Mother’s Day-Grams this Mother’s Day. The full chorus will pre-record a serenade, which can be sent electronically.

The package includes a personalized greeting message and two songs by the chorus in a barbershop quartet style, according to the Sounds of Indiana event Facebook post

People can order on the Sounds of Indiana website. A Singing Mother’s Day-Gram costs $10, and the deadline to order is 5 p.m. May 5 for a personalized message and 5 p.m. May 8 for a non-personalized message, according to the Facebook post.

“There is no shopping, selecting the right size, the right color, and no need to purchase expensive gift wrap,” the Facebook post said. “Let the Sounds of Indiana do the work for you.”

After a Mother’s Day-Gram has been ordered, customers will receive the Singing Mother’s Day-Gram link on May 8 or 9, according to the website. With that link, they can send it electronically to whomever.  

Comments