IU President McRobbie’s State of the University address postponed to May 4

<p>IU President Michael McRobbie delivers welcome and remarks Jan. 20, 2020, in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. McRobbie will deliver his final State of the University address at 1:30 p.m. May 4.</p>

IU President Michael McRobbie delivers welcome and remarks Jan. 20, 2020, in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. McRobbie will deliver his final State of the University address at 1:30 p.m. May 4.

IU President Michael McRobbie’s final State of the University address has been postponed until 1:30 p.m. May 4, the University Faculty Council announced in an email Wednesday.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only a small number of individuals can attend the address in-person. Others who want to view the address can do so at broadcast.iu.edu or on some television channels.

The address will be available live on channels WTIU-World 30.2, Comcast/Xfinity Cable Channel 17 and local channels 419 and 1162.

Channels WTIU-HD 30.1, WTIU Comcast/Xfinity Cable Channel 5, local channel 1030 and IU campus cable channel 5 will show the address later in the evening.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments