We've redesigned our website, please let us know what you think.

Alex Moffat and more to visit Comedy Attic in January

<p>A sign illuminates the side of The Comedy Attic Jan. 13 on Walnut Street. The Comedy Attic will feature SNL cast member Alex Moffat this month.</p>

A sign illuminates the side of The Comedy Attic Jan. 13 on Walnut Street. The Comedy Attic will feature SNL cast member Alex Moffat this month.

The Comedy Attic will feature Alex Moffat, Jimmy Pardo and Jon Hancuff this month. 

Moffat is a New York-based actor, stand-up writer and current cast member of “Saturday Night Live.” He will perform Jan. 16-18 at 8 and 10:30 p.m. The 8 p.m. show on Jan 18 is already sold out. 

Pardo will perform Jan. 24-25 at 8 and 10:30 p.m. Pardo is a veteran of late-night TV. He has performed on “The Tonight Show,” “Conan” and “The Late Late Show.” 

Hancuff is the winner of the 5th Annual Bloomington Comedy Festival. He will perform Jan. 30-31 and Feb. 1 at 8 and 10:30 p.m. All proceeds of Hancuff’s Jan. 30 show will go to the IU Wheelchair Basketball Club.

Tickets for all three performers can be found on the Comedy Attic’s website or at the venue box office.Tickets start at $12 for students and $15 for general admission.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments