arts   |   community events

Keith Habersberger of the Try Guys to perform in comedy group at IMU

entlaughs101419

A sign reads, “Happy Bicentennial IU,” on July 11 in front of the Indiana Memorial Union. Comedy group Lewberger will give a free performance at 9 p.m. Nov. 1 in the IMU’s Alumni Hall. IDS file photo and Alex Deryn Buy Photos

Comedy group Lewberger will give a free performance at 9 p.m. Nov. 1 in the IMU’s Alumni Hall. IU student comedy groups such as Ladies’ Night Comedy, Full Frontal Comedy and the University tWits will also perform. 

The performance is a part of IU Union Board’s Late Nite events that occur every Friday night. 

Lewberger consists of Hughie Stone Fish, Keith Habersberger and Alex Lewis and is a comedic musical band on its first headlining tour for their self-titled debut album. 

Before creating Lewberger, Habersberger and Lewis worked at Buzzfeed, with the former being a member of The Try Guys. Hughie Stone Fish is a music producer and independent artist who accompanies Habersberger and Lewis on the keys. 

The group was also a finalist on the first season of NBC’s comedy competition show “Bring the Funny.” Prior to “Bring the Funny,” Lewberger began writing songs five years ago and posted them on YouTube. 

For more information about the performance visit the Union Board’s website. 

More in Arts