A love affair to remember

So, you have just now made the unfortunate discovery that your ?husband, the man you love ?unconditionally, the father of your five children, is sending inappropriate texts — with your phone, mind you — to another woman.

Now you must make a decision whether or not to take action.

The obvious solution to confronting this ?adulterous behavior is to grab the nearest pair of scissors and cut off your husband’s penis, not once but twice because he really needs to be taught a ?lesson about faithfulness and fidelity.

At least, that’s what 21-year-old Feng Lung thought. And so she took action.

In China, Feng Lung discovered that her husband, 32-year-old Fan Lung, was sending “saucy” messages to his lover from her cell phone.

She then grabbed a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off her husband’s ?penis while he slept. They have five children together.

Have no fear, her husband and his penis ?survived.

Surgeons were able to reattach Fan Lung’s penis and things were looking up for him, all things considered.

But then, the very ?determined Feng Lung sneaked into the hospital after her husband’s surgery and cut off his penis for a second time.

This time however, she threw the severed member out the hospital window. This time, her husband chased her from the recovery room of the hospital.

This time, recovery of the man’s penis was impossible, as it was likely to have been eaten by a stray animal.

But even after all the trauma and penislessness, Fan Lung’s lover is entirely committed to him, while Feng Lung was arrested for causing bodily harm to her husband. So maybe this wasn’t such a great idea after all. ...

Vengeance is something that many crave, especially after having been jilted by lovers or partners.

However, running around and chopping ?penises off is not the ?solution.

Nor is trying to sabotage a relationship, or anything that can prove harmful or hurtful to the person who may have wronged you.

Feng Lung’s act of ?vengeance landed her in jail, while Fan Lung is now free to spend all the time in the world with his lover.

She forfeited the entirety of her future happiness, not to mention her marriage, by allowing herself to give in to her vengeful and disturbingly violent ?impulses. And all this is happening while her husband and his lover get to frolic ?merrily off into the sunset.

Cue the heartfelt love song.

The sweetest revenge of all is showing the person who wronged you kindness and then allowing yourself to find a new happiness.

You have to look out for yourself in this world and forever stewing over all the wrongs that have been done to you inhibits your ability to make your own happiness.

Show the world that you are kind and happy and the rest will take care of itself.