More fake than her face and body

heidi

One may remember The Hills’ starlet Heidi Montag’s anti-climactic statement when she (or an Auto-Tuned bot) exhales and says, “Am I dreaming?” in her first viral single, “Higher” about a year ago.

Thankfully, that definitely didn’t make the cut on this atrociously sex-fiend friendly pop trash of a debut album.

Montag certainly exhibits a voracious appetite for all forms of instant gratification on her first and likely, last, independent release, “Superficial.”

Those forms include demanding instant respect in the music industry on the title track, which she shoots down all hopes of immediately with the disclaimer: “They just mad, ‘cause I’m sexy, famous / And I’m rich.”

This comes from the same person who said on national television shortly after her live debacle on the Miss Universe pageant last fall, “Screw being a pop superstar, I’m aiming to be the next pop galaxy.”

But, for those who find her deep, please do indulge in tracks like “Blackout” where she wants to “black out the satellite” with the boy of her dreams.

Or for those obsessed with a man that probably doesn’t want you anyway, check out “Look How I’m Doing,” where she spits rage at a suitor who didn’t deliver on his promise to “lay her in the City of Dreams.”

Don’t kid yourself, Heidi.