The undisputed king of epic sex

R. Kelly

Call R. Kelly what you want, but he remains undisputed as the king of R&B opera and epic sex. Even at a ripe 42 years old, the man’s still got drive.

Not only does he swear he can give you “12 play” way beyond the fourth quarter, ladies, but he promises he’ll get you pregnant if you respond to his Patron-fueled sexting. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a relationship or not.

R. Kelly is definitely the perfect man to bring home to mama.

But, even I’ll admit, it’s hard not to give in when he sings such sweet harmonies about such blatantly disrespectful subject matter with such an intensely freaky fervor.

On his latest “Untitled” disc, R. Kelly sticks to what made him famous (and infamous): songs about masochistic, generous, long-lasting, adventurous, juvenile sex.

This philosophy is updated to fit the current Top 40 trend of aping the Atlanta-cized, soft snap music branded by superproducer, The-Dream.

But, at least with Kells, what you see is what you get — no gloss, no pretense. But, no one ever said the man wasn’t over the top.

The dramatics include comparing a classy young lady to food on a plate in “Go Low” and Gwen Stefani-style yodeling in “Echo.”

Of course, little is left up to the imagination with “Bangin’ the Headboard.” And there is a completely wrong song called “Religious,” in which he claims that there is something “church” about a girl he wants to bed.

Talk about preaching to the choir.