Bloomington Police reports

Suspect gets away after car chase\nPolice are looking for a man who resisted arrest from police using a vehicle on July 12.\nAt around 6:19 p.m., police attempted to stop a vehicle on the 1600 block of South Rogers Street for speeding. The driver of the vehicle refused to pull over and led officers on a small pursuit south on Rockport Road, Sgt. Jeff Canada said, reading from a police report. The suspect then stopped his vehicle and proceeded to run on foot. Officer Joseph Crider chased the suspect but was unable to locate him. Police have information on the suspect and are following up on the case.

Man arrested for dealing cocaine\nAt around 5:14 p.m. on July 11, police arrested Vincent P. Goss of Bloomington for dealing cocaine.\nGoss had been the subject of an investigation stemming from a May 2007 incident for dealing cocaine. Officers learned that Goss would be traveling from Indianapolis to Bloomington in his car, a 1990 Jaguar, where was keeping the drug, Canada said, reading from a police report.\nPolice set up surveillance, which eventually enabled them to catch and arrest Goss. During the time of the arrest, police located the cocaine, which equaled enough to issue a Class-A Felony charge. He was charged with two felony counts for dealing the drug, Canada said.\nDetective Jarred Burns was the arresting officer.

DNA evidence convicts robbery suspect\nBloomington police arrested Joshua Grubb, 29, of Bloomington, after DNA evidence from a Nov. 17, 2006, robbery linked him to the crime.\nGrubb and Jerry L. Kent, 29, of Bloomington, according to police, committed a series of 30 separate robberies in Bloomington at the time of the November robbery.\nGrubb originally could not remember if he actually committed the robbery, because he claimed he was high on cocaine at the time, Canada said, reading from a police report. \nBut saliva left at the scene of the crime in question, committed at Channel Kor & Associates, 3337 S. State Road 37, was what led to his arrest.\nNothing was stolen in the November 2006 robbery, but Grubb and Kent attempted to take computers and other equipment, which they stacked by the front door, Canada said. But the owner of Channel Kor then came in and interrupted the robbery, causing both suspects to run away from the scene.\nDetective Kevin Hill was the original officer who assisted with the case.