Big Ten Tourney Blog: Wisconsin

IU Men's Basketball reporter Brian Janosch keeps a running diary of IU's game against the Badgers

INDIANAPOLIS -- It took a long time for everything to settle in. After driving down streets whose names had been changed to represent every Big Ten team. After spending several hours in an arena that looked schizophrenic in its pallet of colors. And even after seeing rich alumni laughing with homeless men while talking basketball after the game. \nIt wasn't until several hours later, when the vast entirety of the day set in, that it became clear. Basketball is home in Indiana. \nConseco Fieldhouse is a pure basketball haven. And while the Pacers do it justice for the majority of the year, it took a tournament like this to really make it evident. \nThe Big Ten Tournament. There it was, in all its splendor. All season long, the Big Ten has been the top conference from an RPI standpoint, and today, every major force from within that conference would be butting heads -- all on the same floor.\nThe rest of this story is a running log of what happened during the game between No. 5 seed IU and No. 4 seed Wisconsin. The game was great, and each post helps capture that. But it must be noted that no words can fully capture the sheer magnificence of this day for a true basketball fan. \nIf you weren't there, you just won't know, but here's the best attempt one can make at trying to bring you get closer.

FIRST HALF

2:30 p.m. 2:38 p.m. 2:44 p.m. 2:55 p.m. 3:02 p.m.
3:04 p.m. 3:13 p.m. FIRST HALF AT A GLANCE DIFFREENCE MAKER

SECOND HALF

3:34 p.m. 3:42 p.m. 3:35 p.m. 3:51 p.m. 3:56 p.m. 4:01 p.m. 4:07 p.m. 4:10 p.m. 4:16 p.m. 4:20 p.m. 4:24 p.m. Final Score: 61-56, Hoosiers win.