All about ME

IU Sports Anchor Andy Tuholski

Coline Sperling

He's the talk of the town and the voice of IU's first sports TV show. Andy Tuholski, a junior studying business and political science, is also the host of IUSTV's sports show "On the Edge of Your Sport." The show airs at 8 p.m. every Thursday on campus channel two. The show covers every sport IU has to offer from varsity sports and intramurals to club sports and anything IU sports fans are passionate about.\n"For me, I play intramural basketball. I think it's really great that there is someone out there covering it. Just because you're not Marco Killingsworth, doesn't mean you're not going to be covered for this show."\nWhen this Indiana native isn't bogged down with homework or extracurriculars, here is what he's into:

Food\nHe is known to drive to Indianapolis to dine at The Cheesecake Factory. But locally, Tuholski can get some of his favorite dinners at Little Zagreb.\n"I'm a very steak, potatoes, corn and green beans with a big glass of milk kind of guy. Yeah, I grew up on a farm."\nAnd he will never turn down Taco Bell or a large sausage and pepperoni pizza from Papa John's.\n"Papa John's has been my savior here. Really, it's a slice of heaven."

TV\nHe doesn't have a lot of downtime, but when he does, Tuholski can be found watching "classics," such as "Family Guy," "Seinfeld" and "Pardon the Interruption."\nBut his all-time favorite TV program is "The Daily Show."\n"Jon Stewart is my inspiration. I would love to have a show like that someday."\nIf he needs to get in 15 minutes of talking food, he turns to "Aqua Teen Hunger Force."\n"It's by far not my favorite show at all. I just watch it if I really have ADD."

Sports\nHe's into intramurals, specifically basketball, flag football and dodge ball. \n"I play a lot at the HPER. I usually just go and find guys to play ball with me when I'm there."\nWhen it comes to following professional sports, Tuholski is a "huge Chicago sports fan."\n"I can't choose a team that I like better, but the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls are my favorite."\nDuring game time, Tuholski and his buddies can usually be found at a table close to one of the big screen TV's at Kilroy's Sports Bar .\n"There's nothing better than getting a big table of guys together to eat wings and watch the game."

Movies \nComedy and drama films are top on Tuholski's list.\n"I'm a movie quote guy. Yeah, I'm that guy. I have to give a shout out to 'Dumb & Dumber,' because it's the most quotable movie ever."\nEvery time Tuholski leaves a room on an awkward note, he always exits with a "Big gulps ehh ... well, see ya later."\nSome of his other favorite flicks include "A Few Good Men," ("before Tom went crazy"), "The Shawshank Redemption," "Wedding Crashers" and "Good Will Hunting."\nHe watches most movies into the wee hours of the night.\n"I always start them about that time when you should be going to bed, but you don't."\n- Know anyone cool or unique? Send your suggestions to khuett@indiana.edu.