Point Guard back in starting lineup after two-game demotion for poor play

INDIANAPOLIS -- Jamaal Tinsley's judgment with his passes is as up and down as a bobblehead doll.\nAt his best, they are crisp, accurate and aimed at an open man.\nWhen Tinsley starts trying to force the ball and makes wild passes behind his back or over his shoulder, that's when his game becomes reckless -- and at times costly for the Indiana Pacers.\nWhile the second-year point guard may work on refining his game, Tinsley said his overall style won't change.\n"I'm not going to change my game," Tinsley said. "I'm going to learn from my mistakes, but I'm not going to change my game for nobody. Everyday I'm going to learn."\nFor two games last week, Tinsley learned from the bench. He temporarily lost his starting spot to Erick Strickland after Tinsley made crucial, late-game turnovers that led to losses against New York and Washington.\n"It didn't have no effect on me," Tinsley said. "It's tough not being in the lineup, but whatever helps the team, whatever coach decides, I'm all for it."\nCoach Isiah Thomas said then the change wasn't permanent, and Tinsley was back in the starting lineup for games against New York and Golden State.\nThomas insisted he wasn't sending Tinsley a message with the benching.\n"When he runs our offense and he's got good energy and is distributing the basketball, it's hard to find someone who's better for our offense than him," Thomas said. "The way he's played the last couple of games, I think he's made a very conscious effort to correct the mistakes he was making"