IUPD Blotter

SEPT. 1\n• Kevin E. Hickland, 19, a freshman residing in Briscoe Quad, was cited at Briscoe for public intoxication.\n• An employee reported damage to a limestone marker and bench located north of Myer's Hall. Estimated damage was $750.\n• Nick Masuari, a non-student, reported damage to his vehicle while it was parked in Pay Lot No. 1. Estimated damage was $300.\n• Gregory Aftung, a sophomore residing in Read Center, reported missing vehicle parts. Estimated loss was $105.\n• Jody Warieka, a student residing on North Jordan Ave., reported the loss of her cell phone from the area of the Fine Arts Building. Estimated loss was $360.\n• Colin Lo, a freshman residing in Forest Quad, reported the theft of a bicycle from the area of Ballantine Hall. Estimated loss was $219.\n• Andre Johnson, 19, a non-student residing in Tulsa, OK, was arrested for possession of marijuana less than 30 grams at 17th and Dunn.\n• Christopher Koehl, 18, a freshman residing in McNutt Quad, was cited for illegal possession of alcohol; Zachary Boorstein, 18, a freshman residing in McNutt Quad, was cited for illegal possession of alcohol and possession of a false ID. Emily McCain, 18, a non-student residing in Evansville was cited for Illegal transportation of alcohol. All citations were issued in the McNutt Parking Lot.\nSEPT. 2\n• Brian T. Dalton, 19, a student residing in Eigenmann Hall, was arrested at 17th Street and Fee Lane for conversion, resisting law enforcement, illegal consumption and public intoxication.\n• Richard J. South, 20, a student residing in Eigenmann Hall, was cited for illegal consumption at 17th Street and Fee Lane.\n• Tuan Nguyen, 19, a student residing in Ashton Hall, was cited at 17th Street and Fee Lane for illegal consumption.\n• Christopher D. Wolf, 18, a non-student from Cincinnati, was cited for illegal consumption at 17th Street and Fee Lane.\n• Kevin Carey, 18, a non-student from Cincinnati, was cited for illegal consumption at 17th Street and Fee Lane.\n• Ryan M. Matthews, 18, a student residing on Pointe Ridge Lane, was cited for illegal consumption at 10th Street and Fee Lane.\n• Michael P. Rocchio, 19, a student residing on North Brian Street, was arrested at Wright Quad for public intoxication and illegal consumption.\n• David M. White, a student residing in Eigenmann Hall, reported his cell phone missing from 10th Street by the Psychology Building. Estimated loss was $100.\n• Sarah Nedwick, 18, a student residing in McNutt Quad, was arrested for theft at Urban Outfitters.\n• Drew Solomon, 19, and Kevin Ahn, 18, both students residing in McNutt Quad, were cited for illegal possession of alcohol in the McNutt Parking Lot.\nSEPT. 3\n• Shawn E. Abrell, 28, was cited for driving while suspended prior in the 1100 block of North Jordan Avenue.\n• Jarrod Hoye, 19, a sophomore residing on Matlock Road, was cited at the 45/46 Bypass and Matlock Road for illegal consumption.\n• Matthew Germann, 19, a freshman residing in Teter Quad, was arrested at 12th Street and Indiana Avenue for public intoxication, illegal consumption and resisting law enforcement.\n• Mikel S. Morgan, 19, a nonstudent from Lexington, Ky., was cited for illegal consumption at the 45/46 Bypass and Matlock Road.\n• Ryan T. Derico, 21, a junior residing on East 20th Street, was arrested at the Indiana Memorial Union for disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.\n• Bryan Oesslaer, 19, was arrested at the 45/46 Bypass and Matlock Road for operating while intoxicated and illegal consumption.\n• Jeremy Lee Roberts, 23, was arrested at Read Center for public intoxication.\n• Walter Keating, 21, a senior residing on North Jordan Avenue, was arrested at 10th Street and Jordan Avenue for public intoxication and public indecency.