IU alum Jordan Hulls to play in Germany next season

Jordan Hulls plays basketball with students during his basketball camp Wednesday afternoon at Bloomington South High School. “I grew up in Bloomington, and Bloomington South was my high school. I want to give back to this community,” Hulls said.

IU alumnus Jordan Hulls has bounced around in his professional career.

After a strong season in Belgium, Hulls will play next season with Eisbaren Bremerhaven in Germany. The 26-year-old point guard has played three other seasons overseas and made stops with teams in Poland, Kosovo and Belgium.

Last season with Hubo Limburg United, Hulls played in 35 games and averaged 12.3 points and 3.3 assists per game. Hulls’ shooting has always been his calling card and that was the case last season as he shot 48.1 percent from the 3-point line and 96.2 percent from the free throw line.

“Jordan Hulls will play an important role on the new team as a point guard,” Eisbaren Bremerhaven Coach Sebastian Machowski said in a press release. “In addition to his qualities as a point guard, Jordan is a very unerring marksman. He should develop out team play.”

Hulls has won at every stop of his career, and last season, his team made it to the Belgian League 
Semifinals.

“I am looking forward to my time in Bremerhaven, am grateful for the chance to accumulate in such a prestigious league as the BBL,” Hulls said in a press release. “As a playmaker, I am an extension of the coach and I will do everything that is needed to make my teammates better. My goal is to get as many wins as possible.”