After nearly taking down Division I opponent Toledo last night, falling 85-84 on a last-second buzzer-beater , the Hillsdale College Chargers looked much fresher and mature in tonight's exhibition against the IU men's basketball team at Assembly Hall.

The Hoosiers managed an early bucket off of freshman forward Noah Vonleh's jump ball tip, but from there, Indiana went ice-cold, giving up 13-straight points to the Chargers, including three 3-pointers.

IU struggled to get shots off and at one point, had more turnovers (six) than field goal attempts (five).

But three free throws in two successive trips to the line from sophomore guard Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell jumpstarted the Hoosiers. IU would go on to score 11-straight, capped off by a deflection from freshman center Luke Fischer who fed it to a streaking freshman forward Troy Williams who layed it in to knot it at 13-all.

Hillsdale followed with another 3-pointer, but then IU would score 14-straight to take the team's first double-digit lead of the game with 3:16 left in the half. Hillsdale a small comeback to get it within five, but the Hoosiers went into the lockeroom ahead 33-24.

Ferrell leads all Hoosiers with 11 points. As a team, the Hoosiers shot 12-of-25 from the floor but made just one bucket from beyond the arc.